Sold VW Palmerston wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean O Leary

T6 Guru
I have a set of Palmerston wheels for sale if interested! Took them off my T6 fir a new crafter but the won’t transfer to crafter. New front tyres and good back ones. Little Milage on the too

Hello Lee, they are in excellent condition bar one wheel has a little mark on the outer rim where my wife caught a kerb, just in the outer edge of rim I’ll send a pic other than that they are excellent. This could easily be repaired and polished out it’s a surface mark. I have just had two new Hankook EVO 12 tires fitted to front and backs are very good. They have covered 15,000kms as I use winter wheels for 9 months of the year. I planned to install them on new crafter but they won’t fit. I am looking fir €1250, cheapest I can find preowned ones online without tires was £1,500. They cost near €3,000 new from VW and are a limited Bulli edition of the wheel.
If you like further info just let me know. I will get pics at wearhouse tomorrow as they are in storage

Hello Lee, they are in excellent condition bar one wheel has a little mark on the outer rim where my wife caught a kerb, just in the outer edge of rim I’ll send a pic other than that they are excellent. This could easily be repaired and polished out it’s a surface mark. I have just had two new Hankook EVO 12 tires fitted to front and backs are very good. They have covered 15,000kms as I use winter wheels for 9 months of the year. I planned to install them on new crafter but they won’t fit. I am looking fir €1250, cheapest I can find preowned ones online without tires was £1,500. They cost near €3,000 new from VW and are a limited Bulli edition of the wheel.
If you like further info just let me know. I will get pics at wearhouse tomorrow as they are in storage
Hi again Sean, thanks for coming back to me but £1250 is out of my budget range I’m afraid. I missed out on some palmerstons not long ago for £600 - admittedly the tyres were not the greatest but my budget is £800 tops I’m afraid. Once again thanks for coming back to me.

Hi again Sean, thanks for coming back to me but £1250 is out of my budget range I’m afraid. I missed out on some palmerstons not long ago for £600 - admittedly the tyres were not the greatest but my budget is £800 tops I’m afraid. Once again thanks for coming back to me.
If it helps, 1250Euro = £1075 , closer but a bit above your £800

How about you round it off to a nice even €1,000 which is closer to £800 and you organise collection, give me a shout if interested

How about you round it off to a nice even €1,000 which is closer to £800 and you organise collection, give me a shout if interested
Are these wheels 17 or 18”.
are you North or South? Just thinking about import forms etc. after Brexit.

They are 18” all genuine Palmerston wheels are 18”. I am in the south, I can get them to north if you’d prefer that and collect them from there but I think the import duty on preowned wheels with an invoice for €100 would t be much maybe £10 even if they were stopped!!

They are 18” all genuine Palmerston wheels are 18”. I am in the south, I can get them to north if you’d prefer that and collect them from there but I think the import duty on preowned wheels with an invoice for €100 would t be much maybe £10 even if they were stopped!!
I’m in Manchester so getting them to the North wouldn’t help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back