VW - Listers Droitwich

Ed Webb

Webber
VIP Member
T6 Legend
25b, North Bank, West Stone, Berry Hill Industrial Estate, Droitwich WR9 9AU

Can't fault these guys at all and well worth the 1hr drive to the garage.
Used this garage due to a recommendation via @Fish.
He put me in contact with a guy called Dale who is the workshop manager, No problem was an issue throughout my expierence. With my warranty due to end in 2 months he knew I wanted my van issues sorted.
When dropping the van off I was offered a coffee and a bacon sarnie. May not be a permanent thing but still a great gesture.
The service throughout was the best I've received from a dealership. They kept me in the loop and everyone I spoke to was knowledgeable about the state and progression of my van.
Upon collection the same great service was received and I spent a large chunk of time discussing big wheels and lift kits with Dale and a guy called Eddie.
They seem open to the varing uses/styles/modifications we are now doing to the vans and also like to show theirs off. Eddie had a BFGs and a lift kit fitted.
If I had to describe them in one word it would be....refreshing.
I shall be using them for all work in the future.

I can second that. I spec,d and ordered my van with them as they are local to me. Never had any problems with my few dealings i have had with them.

Dale always has provided me good service when i have needed assistance.

25b, North Bank, West Stone, Berry Hill Industrial Estate, Droitwich WR9 9AU

Can't fault these guys at all and well worth the 1hr drive to the garage.
Used this garage due to a recommendation via @Fish.
He put me in contact with a guy called Dale who is the workshop manager, No problem was an issue throughout my expierence. With my warranty due to end in 2 months he knew I wanted my van issues sorted.
When dropping the van off I was offered a coffee and a bacon sarnie. May not be a permanent thing but still a great gesture.
The service throughout was the best I've received from a dealership. They kept me in the loop and everyone I spoke to was knowledgeable about the state and progression of my van.
Upon collection the same great service was received and I spent a large chunk of time discussing big wheels and lift kits with Dale and a guy called Eddie.
They seem open to the varing uses/styles/modifications we are now doing to the vans and also like to show theirs off. Eddie had a BFGs and a lift kit fitted.
If I had to describe them in one word it would be....refreshing.
I shall be using them for all work in the future.
Mmm recommendations from @Fish????!!!! Not sure if that is a good thing or not. The last recommendation he made to me, was “not all that”!:(
Glad yours worked out for the best though. I have heard good things about Droitwich in that the w/s Manager is a Transporter enthusiast, which always helps.

Mmm recommendations from @Fish????!!!! Not sure if that is a good thing or not. The last recommendation he made to me, was “not all that”!:(
Glad yours worked out for the best though. I have heard good things about Droitwich in that the w/s Manager is a Transporter enthusiast, which always helps.
:p

Listers droitwich are a shower of shit and I wouldn’t go anywhere near them (they supplied my van) absolute cowboys be warned

Highly recommended, Six hour round trip for me to buy my Van, and worth it as my local dealers sales department constantly looked down there noses at me.

i have to say, i have only heard good things about these guys, its just justifying the distance to travel, but may give them a chance to do some work or cost a van

I also hear plenty of good things about them, when I had warranty issues with mine and my local dealer was giving me the run around they offered to take my van and get it sorted for me which I thought was a nice touch

Before I committed to buy and travel, the sales guy sent me a Full video of both the interior and exterior of the van, the Hull dealership 30 minutes away just didn't seem bothered !!

Listers droitwich are a shower of not good and I wouldn’t go anywhere near them (they supplied my van) absolute cowboys be warned

Obvisously I know nothing of this, but would like to clarify that the sales team are not included in this... think @Ed Webb and I are referring to the workshop and their lads, with a special mention of Dale (workshop manager). He and the service team tend to go out of their lane to assist our(T6F) members.

IMO

Just took my new van in for the usual 'leaking windows' and 'pulling to the left' as one would expect when spending over £30k..........

They were very good, came out to see the van before we left it and again when we came back to collect it to ensure we were happy, used seat and steering wheel covers, asked us before washing it etc, they also left the van in the workshop as we asked them too, as the car park is so tight you only have mm's between cars and somewhere we would not want to leave out new T6.

So thumbs up from me and fingers crossed no more internal rain!

So Used them for the first time this week for my 24 month service,very impressed compared to vw van centre bilston,who I normally use due to proximity of where i live.
Having booked in for my service,I mentioned about a couple of things I wanted them to look at under warranty,two window regulators and a broken cruise control button on the steering wheel.
I ŵas then introduced to Dale,who came out with me to check the problems and agreed regulators were noisy and would order replacements and cc button,something bilston said they couldn't replace under warranty.
So will be making another journey over to get relevant parts replaced Wednesday.
So all in all,very pleased with the service I got,and found Dale to be very knowledgeable about these vans,and he also mentioned @Fish is constantly on to him for T6 forum discount,which I got a bit of,off my service. :thumbsup:

To increase our chances of discounts etc please provide an honest review for them.. no BS or undeserved praise please.. I have been working on this for some time.. anyone that has bought a T6 forum member sticker should get a discount on their work..

Fish.

Back