Sold Vw Captains Seats With Recaro Backs Leather/Alcantara/Red Stitch. OEM. Heated

Status
Not open for further replies.

StudleyGlass

150 DSG Kombi/Caravelle/Air-ride
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I have my original factory heated seats which i had re trimmed by vision upholstery complete with Recaro Back foams. They have been trimmed in Black Nappa leather with Alcantara backs and base seat. stitching and logo in red.

The passenger seat has not been used really, its brand new. drivers side is mint as well. No marks or damage. These have factory heating fitted complete with plug ready to go in any van with the same.

As they are sat doing nothing i though i would see if anyone is interested in them....

£2450 for the set.

If any one is interested , drop me a PM. There available to view any time.

Not looking for swaps TBH as if they dont sell i will keep them as reuse them.

20200609_122807.jpg

20200609_122743.jpg

20200609_122751.jpg

20200609_122848.jpg

20171029_110559 (1).jpg

20171027_120402.jpg

Last edited:
hi @StudleyGlass
do you know how easy these are to fit to a van that currently doesn't have heated seats...

thank you
Well the seats will just bolts straight in but as for the heated seat wiring , i have no idea sorry. There are some threads on the forum about retro fitting factory heated and aftermarket i think . worth having a search and google :)

thanks chaps @andythom188 @StudleyGlass just had wee look on here (with the help of the search function - don't know why i always speak before i do that!) and it sounds pretty complicated (to my caymans mind anyway)

sure i've seen a retro kit... where switches go on seat area not on dash... to save on the wiring dash hassle...
ps....lovely seats...omg at the price though...good loooord.

sure i've seen a retro kit... where switches go on seat area not on dash... to save on the wiring dash hassle...
ps....lovely seats...omg at the price though...good loooord.
A pair of captain seats will set you back £1200 minimum then the backs and retrim more than £2400 then you just sell your x2 simora captains to recoup the cost of seats and no down time with your van ;)

Thing is I could get mine retrimmed for 2k quite easily , it’s the fact I would want to keep originals im looking at yours!

Yes they are at the moment.
Hello, I would be interested, if you have some flexibility on price, I live about an hour away, so willing and able to collect, for a straight forward transaction. If it helps I'm happy to make a cash payment. Kind regards Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back