Found VW Bike rack

dErZ

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Im after one of these if anyone has one forsale please? I think its a type 1 VW rack.

Im in Surrey so the closer the better.

Bikerack.JPG

Hi, I have one of these that I had anodised black. I’ve been considering selling it, for the right price. I’m also in Surrey (outskirts of South London)

Hi, I have one of these that I had anodised black. I’ve been considering selling it, for the right price. I’m also in Surrey (outskirts of South London)
Thread required with pictures on how you did this and what it looks like. I’d love to see this! There are a few powder coated ones, anodised would be special.

I too am after a 4 bike rack if there is a sudden influx of racks coming out of the woodwork

I’m planning on powder coating mine black to match the van theme

Found a rack on Facebook last night, drove 2 hours collect and forgot to get the bloody keys hahahaha

At some point Ill get it painted black. Pix to follow.

Finally got round to fitting the rack I purchased.

I didnt want to spend the £35 quid on the UK sourced 3m paint protection so went with a german ebay purchase (great quality) £11

What I found weird was that the rack didnt sit central along the top of the tailgate even when it lined up in the middle.

20230212_122744.jpg

20230212_113823.jpg

You’re not coming up north anytime soon are you ? I’d be interested in this
I'm thinking of selling my Fiamma Carry-Bike VW T6 Pro in black that fits four bikes on it. Two of the arms are silver in colour though as couldn't get hold of additional black ones at the time of buying. These could easily be powder coated it an all black look is what you are looking for. One of the end caps has come of the rails at some point too but there than that it's been barely used. I live in Lancashire if you're anywhere near.

Back