Fitting Badges

I want some black VW badges front and rear , has someone got a link to some nice ones ?

I like the look. Debadged the tailgate at the same time. Getting some new boots for the van today as well. Off road van complete. Only took a year and three months of constant saving/spending/saving/spending lol.

I'm rebadging n black too. What's the best way to remove the rear transporter and TDI badge. I'm guessing they are stuck on with something. Will nail varnish remover soften the adhesive without damaging the paint ? Or any words of wisdom please.

Grant

I'm rebadging n black too. What's the best way to remove the rear transporter and TDI badge. I'm guessing they are stuck on with something. Will nail varnish remover soften the adhesive without damaging the paint ? Or any words of wisdom please.

Grant
I heated mine from rear with heat gun (on low heat from distance), easily pulled off. Then left with glue residue and this needs some sort of thinners to remove.

Same as above I heated it with a hair dryer so took a bit longer I would think but it came off in the end

Yes, hot air gun and fishing line behind. Any glue left will clean off with any spirit cleaner or thinners

Grant

I heated mine with a heat gun. They pulled off nice and easy. Then used a buffing wheel to get rid of the residue and ghost lettering.

Back