Vw Assistant....

DOUG WARD

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I know a lot of people have a good moan about VW ASSISTANT.....
But I can’t praise them enough ........
On my travels to Poland after doing the first 660 miles being in the middle of Germany .
The engine light come on , I carried on driving until I could find somewhere safe to pullover phoned Volkswagen assist .. after them asking me thousand and one questions they text me a number of Volkswagen dealers in Germany nearby .. which lucky for me there was one only 2 miles away which I went straight to .. when getting there there .there was a bit of communication problem but they was trying to help me as mush as I could ..with me not speaking German so I phoned Volkswagen assist again .and they got someone on the phone that spoke German so I just passed my phone over to the dealer ..... and within 45 mins I was on the road again ..so a big thank you you VW assistant and the AA Bautzen dealership Autohaus Bernhard Matticzk,Germany.

I know a lot of people have a good moan about VW ASSISTANT.....
But I can’t praise them enough ........
On my travels to Poland after doing the first 660 miles being in the middle of Germany .
The engine light come on , I carried on driving until I could find somewhere safe to pullover phoned Volkswagen assist .. after them asking me thousand and one questions they text me a number of Volkswagen dealers in Germany nearby .. which lucky for me there was one only 2 miles away which I went straight to .. when getting there there .there was a bit of communication problem but they was trying to help me as mush as I could ..with me not speaking German so I phoned Volkswagen assist again .and they got someone on the phone that spoke German so I just passed my phone over to the dealer ..... and within 45 mins I was on the road again ..so a big thank you you VW assistant and the AA Bautzen dealership Autohaus Bernhard Matticzk,Germany.

What was it?

It was one of the sensors just needed re-setting .

This is why I carry a Carista with my van at all times. Yeah, it won't fix everything, but it's knocked off lights that have come on for no reason before, and helped find any issues.

It's still refreshing to read how good you found VWAssist, and being in Germany, where I will be in 3 days, so I will wave as a drive past your broken down T6 :whistle:

Just kidding, glad you're sorted, and enjoy the rest of your trip.

Back