VTUB Campervan Electrics

I just wanted to post up as I can't find much/anything mentioned on the forum about VTUB other than a couple of mentions!

I found Scott through some online searching as I was looking for someone to fit DC-DC charger, Lithium battery and some sockets in the rear of the van I'm shortly to get pop-topped. From looking at the profile and all the installs etc. I could see it was exactly what I was after and better yet hes mobile so comes to you! A few messages later and I'd got a fitting date booked in.

Scott has fitted the Renogy 50A DC-DC charger and Renogy 100AH LifePO4 battery along with cabling for CBE sockets (Which didn't show up due to the royal mail strikes and my late ordering!). Very happy with the work - all neat and tidy and up and running as should be with cabling run ready for when my sockets turn up and even ran some cabling ready for my speakers which I'd asked him to! Scott said he mainly fits solar panels but does anything campervan type electrics - so if you're looking for someone in the West Midlands to install or supply and install then I'd definitely give him a message. Competitively priced, good quality work and really easy to deal with/get booked in. Couple of pictures but will get some more tomorrow.

Charger Picture.jpg

Battery Picture.jpg

Reactions: CAB
I follow him on FB. All his installs always look super neat and he’s the group electrics adviser on the VW campers FB page too. Always good to have some first hand feedback on the forum though.

Just to add to this, I highly recommend Scott at VTUB, who earlier this year came and installed a Solar Panel, Victron MPPT and some funky LED lights inside my pop-top. Absolutely brilliant job, and a thoroughly nice chap!

1 (2).jpg3.jpg2.jpg

Back