Vossen wheel

Paul Greathead

Lvt fitter
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi does anyone know the owner of this vossen wheel? The van was at the three countries show van fest last year I love the wheel and this looked great on bags but I'm unsure about the offset and can't work out if it was a custom made wheel. Think the owner runs something to do with audio If anyone can help be great

IMG_4092.PNG

Hi does anyone know the owner of this vossen wheel? The van was at the three countries show van fest last year I love the wheel and this looked great on bags but I'm unsure about the offset and can't work out if it was a custom made wheel. Think the owner runs something to do with audio If anyone can help be great

View attachment 74035

Did you get a picture of the rest of the van? That's like showing a pic of a persons shoe and asking if anyone knows this person:rofl:

Ha I know annoyingly no He was either something to do with kenwood or another audio company showing the set up. I want these vossen but off the shelf they are 9j et35 and that setup will stick out on the front and sit in too much on the rear arch but these look so close on the rear

Back