Status
Not open for further replies.

CALLAKN

Electrician / Linesman
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hello,

Reason for sale, is first home..

Spec is - 9J front, 10J rear, 20Inch Vossen VFS1s, and i believe the et is 35 front and 45 rear... (id have to double check)

Tyres are in very good condition with plenty of tread left, Goodyear Eagle F1s with 265/40/20s

Cost me new, over £3k (INCLUDING THE TYRES)

Less than a year old, and theyre in pristine condition, minus maybe 1 or two marks around the wheel nut holes. (cant really see them unless your licking your alloys)

Im thinking £2400... not really open to offers due to the price of them new. Bargain for someone

Collection is pretty much a must....

Be very sad to see them go, but the house comes first unfortunately.

Last edited:
“cant really see them unless your licking your alloys“

I like alloys as much as the next person, but am not too sure that I’d want to lick them. Don’t even reckon that @Tourershine is that wheel kinky! :rofl:

lovely wheels though.

That’s a very good price for a very high quality wheel. And with Vossens recent price increase these are probably near £3500 now.

That’s a very good price for a very high quality wheel. And with Vossens recent price increase these are probably near £3500 now.

definitely think you should buy them Oli, put them on one of the vans

As you know I have and love vossens, and my new ‘custom colour’ ones for the 6.1 have just arrived in the country - watch this space

So confused about the load rating on these wheels.
Vw main dealer and vanworx have told me they are suitable for a t32 and so have wheelbase! Yet i read on here that there not!
Can you confirm what rating is stamped on them please.
Cheers
Stu

They’re on hold.... might not have to sell them now , about to fit my new steelies , and if I decide steelie life is for me then yes I will sell!

if it helps, i will be driving down the m5 at some point to torquay to pick up my slidepod...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back