Volkswagen Transporter T6 Bulb/Lamp Types

Volkswagen Transporter T6 Bulb/Lamp Types 21/08/2016

No permission to download
I havent done this personally but see no reason why it isnt possible, but i would advise you to do your research before buying anything
Theres a good video on youtube about this that compares standard vs LED vs HID type lamps and the LEDs come off worse for light output/visiblity but do look cool during the day with a better light colour and remember to avoid upsetting the onboard systems they normally require a load resistor so they dont use any less power than the standard lamps

I havent done this personally but see no reason why it isnt possible, but i would advise you to do your research before buying anything
Theres a good video on youtube about this that compares standard vs LED vs HID type lamps and the LEDs come off worse for light output/visiblity but do look cool during the day with a better light colour and remember to avoid upsetting the onboard systems they normally require a load resistor so they dont use any less power than the standard lamps
Thanks again.

A mate of mine recently bought a Kombi in the same hue as ours so it looks pretty similar but I noticed how different the headlights and DRLs are to ours (his are H4s) when he was behind me the other day. I wonder why VW made them so different for the Cali and Caravelle?

@Pauly I've just been to change out the reverse bulb on my tailgated kombi (standard rear light cluster) and found that it is in fact a P21W, it's even marked as such on the backplate.

Just thought you'd want to know.

Just a quick question, new member to the forum and am looking to upgrade my poor front lights. VW advised that I have no options! Please can someone advise as to the best option. Thanks in advance.

Back