Viva Skegvegas - Lincolnshire

CALLAKN

Electrician / Linesman
VIP Member
T6 Legend
This is our first booked VW event EVER. me and the misses only live 15mins down the road from revesby estate, so WHOS COMING?!

Get a group of us all together in one area camping?!?

couldn't find a thread on this event when searching it, so sorry if im in the wrong place.

Got to say this is the best show of the year. Its the one we always make the effort to get to. You won't find a friendlier more laid back show.

You have to do the fancy dress lol

Be interested if the dates don’t clash with other things. Will check the calendar. Any club camping or do we just pile in.

SO, who's coming this weekend?! i live 10mins down road and camping all weekend!! hope to see some of you there :)

Forgot all about this one.... who's going?

Was meant to be in Madge the splitty but she wont be ready, wont be the same going in the T6 but if needs must & all that lol, tickets bought yonks ago from Toby so hoping to get Elvis the T6 into camping mode

We will be there mister, look out for my silver/blue gen six, will be parked with a black transit & a bay window

We will be there mister, look out for my silver/blue gen six, will be parked with a black transit & a bay window

Aye will do! We should be parked up with a blue beetle , Black gen 6 with some 20s and lowered

Had an unpleasant experience in Skegness, I can't get the van to go there again... She keeps turning off! :D

Had an unpleasant experience in Skegness, I can't get the van to go there again... She keeps turning off! :D

Skegness is a dive it’s a shame they even call the show vivaskegvegas because it’s 25mile from Skegness and on in a country park

Back