VisionTech Automotive, Colchester

revdecal

VIP Member
T6 Guru
After much deliberation I chose VisionTech in Colchester to fit my Hilo pop roof along with a few other things. Leisure Battery, captain chairs, Webasto heating system, awning etc...

I have to say that they were pretty faultless. Fitted on schedule and as per their build sheet.

I am fussy by nature as I (like the rest of us) want what I pay for and being a print business owner I have a detailed eye. I can't really find a fault with their work.
Super friendly and accommodating.
I had one niggle which was immediately rectified no questions asked.

Like most people who look into having a pop roof fitted, forums are littered with horror stories so it can be a nerve racking process. I eventually made the decision that it was more a case of poor fitting that product and I am pleased to say with confidence that I don't think you can go too far wrong with VisionTech.

So it you were like me and wondering if it is for you or not, this is one happy customer. :)

I actually went camping at the wowo campsite over last weekend in torrential rain without any leaks.

@revdecal
I would have to completely agree.. VT are great, great customer service and work ethics.. the whole issues are simply HiLo issues. Either poor QC before shipment or poor workman ship..
I always recommend VTech based on my experience with Dan and his team. They have overcome so many of HiLo's issues, and in all honesty, think VT and very few others like them, are what keep HiLo just above the water..
IMO.

This is my second van and second HiLo roof. Both have been the full Sport versions. There’s no doubt that the Surf version had major issues and definitely didn’t and wouldn't choose that one. But I’d fully recommend the HiLo Sport roof. Just get it installed by a reputable fitter. My current one was xtremevan - Leicester way. Big thumbs up to them.

Back