Vision Leisure Upholstery

Budget around 1300/1500.. Genuine recaro backed seat with OEM base.. they feel worlds apart from standard..snug to use a word.

As @Fish says cost depends on the seat style (recaro) materials and design work you choose. The recaro backs are a big improvement on standard, comfy and hold you in the seat :thumbsup:

Budget around 1300/1500.. Genuine recaro backed seat with OEM base.. they feel worlds apart from standard..snug to use a word.
Is that per seat or for the two front captains chairs?

Anybody know if they can add in heating at the same time?
Tried to contact them a while ago via their e-mail address but in common with most companies it seems I never got reply :thumbsdown:

Anybody know if they can add in heating at the same time?
Tried to contact them a while ago via their e-mail address but in common with most companies it seems I never got reply :thumbsdown:
Yes they definately can. I asked the same question at Busfest. If it’s a retrofit they were saying they can’t put it back to the dash, but can pop a button on the seat base side somewhere.

Yes they definately can. I asked the same question at Busfest. If it’s a retrofit they were saying they can’t put it back to the dash, but can pop a button on the seat base side somewhere.

Thanks - exactly what I'm after.

Those Recaros are lovely.
We’ve got side airbags in our Cali seats; I know because it makes finding seat covers more tricky.

Back