Virtual Cockpit retrofit to T6?

Who knows but it’s going to be a while until we find out, I tried to order some T6.1 parts this week and it got rejected - most parts show as unavailable and the part numbers that are recognised just go straight onto back order and show stock levels of 0 with no expected delivery date

Presumably this means the 6.1 has moved over to the MQB platform BCM and controllers or some bastardised version of? Wonder if it's just select bits that have change or things like full door controllers are in play? It'll be interesting to see what can be moved over easily :)

Hi all ….just wondered if anyone had or knows if it can be done ? Putting a digital dash into a 19 plate kombi? Looking at the golf scene it looks like a mk7.5 digital dash can be retro fitted into the mk7 golfs . As the dash binnacle look the same on the T6 and mk7 golf is this an option to fit it ?

Any help much appreciated

That’s an aftermarket unit … I’m wondering about the digital dash found in my 2017 Mk7.5 golf R ?

I would love to have the digital dash in the van. Even more so when coming from a Q5 with it in. Loved it.

Reactions: mmi
Van Haven did mine and it's flawless.
Edit: to a 6.1 I should add.
They did mine too… and it’s great, but it broke the WeConnect ☹️. I wouldn’t care, but I’d really like to have real-time traffic updates to the SatNav.

Back