Trevor
Thanks for the reply

I carnt blame either the original company or the the remap

Catch 22 LOL

Andy

You don’t have to blame anyone just approach and ask for feedback
I imagine they would be happy to return to stock map FOC it’s quick and easy for them then can revert when issues are resolved

Also forgot to mention after reading one of the other posts it also has coil overs fitted
Maybe nothing but I thought I’d mention it

Andy

Hi Dave
Would that last say for a short time
Say 1800 / 2000 rpm then drive ok

Cheers
Andy

Hi Andy,

That sounds like it. Should be ok in 1st and 2nd and progressively worse 3rd 4th 5th. I had this previously on a remap and had to get the torque reduced.

Cheers Dave

Hi Dave
Thanks for the info

Do you know the approx bhp and torque yours is roughly at

Andy

Hi Andy,

I've a different engine and gearbox but a lot of vag products suffer vibration issues due to the dual mass flywheel when the torque is increased too much. Best to go back to who remapped it. They will have seen this before.

Cheers Dave

Revo are just about to release their full coding on EU6 engine. We are a Revo dealer, eagerly awaiting this new software, and will report back once we’ve tried it.

We have a 2.0TSi, that we are going to take to stage 2 (approx 320BHP), watch this space.....
Just had my 102 E5 remapped as warranty about to run out. Went Revo and it's a different van, I never want to go fast in van as cars / bikes are for that but it's a different van to drive. So much more relaxing. I thinks it's now close to 175BHP but much nicer to drive.

I've had access to a 150 6 speed and imo and know this will upset a few but 102 remapped 5 speed nicer to drive at normal speeds!

Popcorn ready ....

Just had my 102 E5 remapped as warranty about to run out. Went Revo and it's a different van, I never want to go fast in van as cars / bikes are for that but it's a different van to drive. So much more relaxing. I thinks it's now close to 175BHP but much nicer to drive.

I've had access to a 150 6 speed and imo and know this will upset a few but 102 remapped 5 speed nicer to drive at normal speeds!

Popcorn ready ....
Totally agree @Phantom, the Revo makes it totally different. I don’t drive the van fast (as you well know since you came whizzing past me on the M25:whistle:), however keep finding myself accelerating a tad harder than normal.
Found myself in lane 2 of a dual carriageway the other night, overtaking at exactly 60mph, my maximum permissible speed, when a tool in an insignia steams up behind me and starts flashing his headlights. Dropped down to fourth, pressed the hyperdrive pedal (that’s the one on the right), and took off. He didn’t keep up! Stopped at a set of traffic lights a wee bit further up the road and he pulled up beside me, with that “must stare forward - must not look to the side” body position. Was wetting myself laughing at him.
Slight problem is that I used to get around 540 miles from the tank before the refil light came on. Only managed 460 this time :(. But then it is the first tank since getting it done.

Another vote of confidence for Pendle. Did my T6 non blue 102. Fantastic! Very smooth and now relaxed to drive. Don't know about others but Pendle's set up with rolling road and full before/after print outs gave me great confidence.

Had issues with Pendle on my old T5 and had the map removed by the dealer and got my money back, this was an easy decision after spending a few minutes on the phone talking to the rude git!!

Back