Very newbie.

RemfanUK

Hi
Along with my wife and our furry kids (Rhodesian Ridgebacks) and 2 normal-ish kids based in the fine city of Lincoln, we are looking at getting a Transporter. We know virtually nothing, but know how to use the search function and will hopefully learn some stuff before taking the plunge from you guys who have got there before us.

Hi an d welcome to the forum! Good plan checking in here before buying!

Good shout checking on here, I have only had my T6 2weeks now, fist trip was away to Isle of Mull Rally and back via Banff, 782 miles round trip.

Defo need new lights, they aren't very bright at all.

Anyone know what's the best place to get the DRL style lights and is it better to put the new H7 LED buld in them?

Here's my van IMG_20211007_121559.jpg
Hi
Along with my wife and our furry kids (Rhodesian Ridgebacks) and 2 normal-ish kids based in the fine city of Lincoln, we are looking at getting a Transporter. We know virtually nothing, but know how to use the search function and will hopefully learn some stuff before taking the plunge from you guys who have got there before us.

IMG_20211007_121546.jpg

IMG-20211007-WA0005.jpeg

IMG-20211007-WA0006.jpeg

IMG_20211010_174143.jpg

we are probably bucking the trend in not wanting a fully kitted out camper. hope to be able to get a five or six year old sportline mainly as comfortable transport for the large dogs...but who knows we might go camper 'lite' at some point.

We have a collie and a German shepherd and took them away with us to Mull with the bed folded down and passager seat turned round n pushed fully back ther was enough room for the 2 of them to sleep on the floor.

Back