Sold Very large, very expensive, very good 7 person tent for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggers

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I just packed this up after a weeks use.

This is not a tent for a solo traveller. We upgraded from a polyester fabric tent in June 2021 to this Outwell (imperial Air collection) Wood Lake 7 air tent. The upgrades we numerous. But the most important is the change from polyester to Pollycotton. The difference is night and day. It’s that much. It’s material is darker so it reflects the heat during hot weather, it’s thicker so retains warmth in colder weather, it’s quiet in wind and rain and fully waterproof. It also has very dark material in the bed areas so daylight doesn’t wake you at dawn. Down side is that it’s not small and it’s not light. But then again it is designed to house 7 in comfort. We are only selling as we have now got a camper van that sleeps 4 plus drive away awning so its surplus to requirement.

i think it’s the best tent we have ever used but rather than me list everything have a read of the proper sales listing

Outwell Wood Lake 7ATC Tent 2022

It currently sells for £2,600 with carpet and ground sheet. it’s been used for three weeks only, has all the bits, has no damage or stains i think £1,400 is a fair asking price. It is expensive but then again it will last for many many years.

Forgotten all about this until trying to get to the lawn mower. It’s got to go as the space is needed and this is surplus to requirement now the vans sorted and capable of housing 6 of us.

open to sensible offers of around £1000 if its of any interest.

All joking aside, it is huge, but for two weeks away the space is excellent as you don’t get on top of each other so much - and you can play table tennis indoors if it’s raining :)

Reactions: Bav
I've seen smaller marquees.

Wouldn't it be funny if someone rocked up to a campsite, set that tent up and then parked their van inside it? Well, I'd find it funny.

Anyway, if you have trouble selling it, have you considered renting it out? TentShare

Someone already does set up at our events with one like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back