Veemann Alloys T28

vdubdoodle

Afternoon All,

First time posting on the forum after spending lots of time reading through the numerous excellent threads.

I’ve been looking for alloys for ages and was always concerned if they would fit or not and finding that the information was hard to come by unless someone had previously fitted them successfully.

I know that the likes of Van Style sell packages of wheels and tyres that they know fit but I didn’t really like any of the styles they offered. Also I like to be able to clean all of the alloy

I found Veemann online and they have a dedicated section of their website which say their alloys fit the transporter and are load rated: VEEMANN - V-FS Series VW Transporter Wheels

The set up i’ve gone with is:
Fronts: 20x8.5 ET35 with 255/35/20 102W XL
Rear: 20x10 ET43 again with 255/35/20 102W XL.

The good news is they fit! No catching of arches on full lock. The van is getting coil overs soon so it’s still on the stock suspension.

I’ve attached some photos as well.

Highly recommend Veemann as I dealt with them directly, excellent customer service and rapid delivery.

Peace!

0DDCD1D4-B3AF-477E-A9ED-FE7DAD0D5F3D.jpeg

FFFE506A-DD1D-4481-8717-202AEA439FB9.jpeg

63A1E2F9-525C-4786-B694-7C87E1CD28B2.jpeg

They are a beautiful wheel and really suit your van

We sell Veeman but they dont do much for the higher rated vehicle

Looking good dude!! Is yours on lowering springs or coil overs?? and how low, looks sick!!

B14s with a full camper conversion so down about 80mm. They are a lovely wheel, took me ages to choose them.

Ah nice, i’ve gone for B14’s. Booked in middle of November with Transporter HQ to fit them
Hi, I’m new to the forum and just came across your post from Aug 2020. I’m thinking of lowering my California and can’t decide/ don’t really know which coilover packages are best. How have you found the B14s since fitting them?

Back