Sky_100

VIP Member
I’m in penarth too. Do you know how to add rear speakers and fader to Vw head unit? got a quote for speaker and amp upgrade from Absolute5 but said I need I need the latest VCDS. not found local audio fitter that helpful?

poohbear

T6.1
VIP Member
T6 Pro
My van going into jopo customs next week alpine door speaker kicker sub under passenger seat and amp aswell .

welshkaiboy

VCDS User
T6 Pro
I’m in penarth too. Do you know how to add rear speakers and fader to Vw head unit? got a quote for speaker and amp upgrade from Absolute5 but said I need I need the latest VCDS. not found local audio fitter that helpful?
Yes, I have Discover head unit in my Tiguan and I did someones rear speakers here earlier in the year.
He had white multidot display so i also enabled digital MPH as well for him.
I have been using VCDS for years ON VW's and Skoda's

Just PM me when you want it done

justinsuth

Hello all,
Looking for someone to program my toe bar electrics. Happy to travel and happy to pay cash, beers etc. I live near Cardiff. Any help would be much appreciated
VW T6 2018

dhardyuk

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hello all,
Looking for someone to program my toe bar electrics. Happy to travel and happy to pay cash, beers etc. I live near Cardiff. Any help would be much appreciated
VW T6 2018
I'm in Sidmouth - EX10 - if you get stuck. Looks to be 115+ miles from Cardiff so I'd hope you find someone nearer

welshkaiboy

VCDS User
T6 Pro
Hello all,
VW T6 2018
I am in Penarth and can help you. PM me what module you have fitted and then we can sort it for you no issue.

Pewt

VIP Member
T6 Guru
@welshkaiboy would you be able to do some coding for me please? I've fitted some new rear lights and they are throwing a bulb error.

Cheers