VCDS User in Berkshire?

Inthezone

T6 Pro
I have just changed my wheels from 16" to 20", and thas you all know the speedo is out by about 7% according to will they fit .com

My question therefore is there anyone in the Reading Berkshire area that can change the calibration for me?

Hi Folks,

Any VCDS users in Reading/Bracknell area willing to help? (Noted VCDS members map no longer available to locate users)

Looking for the DRL off with handbrake applied feature being enabled on my Caravelle

Seems I can disable completely using Carista now but don't want to do that, prefer the handbrake feature

many thanks

I have been added to Carista Beta and they recon its in their next beta release so I may be able to do this myself soon using Carista App.

A little update on this.... carista beta version 510014 includes the ‘turn off DRL’s when handbrake applied’ and I can confirm It works a treat!

I was trying to see if there was a VCDS user in my neighbourhood. Has the map been taken down now?

Hi all,
I managed to turn the ignition on with the seat out so I now have the airbag light on. Not due an MOT for a while but it’s bothering me. Does anyone fancy resetting it for me for some beer tokens? I’m based in Slough.
Thank you!
Drew

Hi all,
I managed to turn the ignition on with the seat out so I now have the airbag light on. Not due an MOT for a while but it’s bothering me. Does anyone fancy resetting it for me for some beer tokens? I’m based in Slough.
Thank you!
Drew
Carista is a fairly cheap, convenient way to reset the light to yourself. And there are some other basic tweaks you can do while you’re at it.

Hi, just bought THQ H1’s for main beam. Need to turn dash warning light off. Is anyone local to Ascot Berkshire who can help? happy to pay for your costs (fuel etc)
Thanks

Hi, just bought THQ H1’s for main beam. Need to turn dash warning light off. Is anyone local to Ascot Berkshire who can help? happy to pay for your costs (fuel etc)
Thanks
Yep. If you can pop over to Reading, or meet in Bracknell. Drop me a PM

Reactions: Nik
Back