VCDS Sussex?

EdS

VIP Member
Hi,

I’ve installed a pair of rear speakers in my T6 kombi and looking to activate the fader function.
It looks like the VCDS user map is still down, are there any VCDS users around the Brighton area that could help?

Thanks in advance!

That’s fantastic, thanks very much. Are you open tomorrow by any chance, given it’s the Easter weekend?

We are but fully booked even for a job like this. Give us a call next week and we can arrange a good time for you to drop in. DM me what your vehicle is and what stereo you have.

Hello , all is there a list here of the Holders of the magical vcds kit? I'm finally on the other side of vaccinations so looking to reset the airbag warning light after stupidly turning the ignition on whilst the seat was out... I even knew that I shouldn't do it! around the Chichester area.

Hi there…

I’m hoping to find someone that could help me by doing a VCDS change on my T6.

I’m looking to code out the dash light bulb warning light as put LED bulbs in and I can’t find any decoders that work.

I have Carista but that doesn’t let me do it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,
Anybody in the Hastings/Bexhill/Eastbourne area that is able to do code to enable rear speaker fade?
Thanks!!

Back