snoop6060

T6 Pro
Evening.
anyone in this area fancy flicking my reverse camera on before I cut a hole in my van? Want to make sure it
works before cutting it!
Will buy you a pint or bring some cake :)
Cheers
Si

Nah, got a tailgate. Camera is wired in just not cut the hole yet. Just wanna get the camera working before taking a dremel to my van.

I need somebody to reset my Air bag light tomorrow (if possible). Does anyone know if there is anybody around the Retford/Worksop area with a Vag Com or alike that will do the job?

Anybody local to Nottingham with a vcds? I really want to buy one but this close to Xmas and three kids the wife has my balls in her purse

Hi guys, is there anyone near the Lincoln/Newark area with vag-com who can help me out with disabling the light sensors (I have the Philips LEDs in my THQ after market lights), and can also set dip beam and high beam on at the same time?

Hi,

Anyone with vcds able to configure my can towbar unit and enable head unit mixer for extra rear speakers.

I am in nottingham, but work in loughborough.

Regards,
Owain

Hi, new T6 owner here in Notts. I’m looking to get my center display to show the large digital speed in MPH.
Are there any guys with the gear near Notts / Derby please?

Hi guys, is there anyone near the Lincoln/Newark area with vag-com who can help me out with disabling the light sensors (I have the Philips LEDs in my THQ after market lights), and can also set dip beam and high beam on at the same time?
You’re probably sorted now but @Dav-Tec has just joined and is Notts based

Good morning all, I am after getting a warning light cleared off my dash and the coding changed with m headlights to keep the dip abs main beam in together. Anyone around Nottingham please?

Back