Hi all. Don’t suppose anyone is in Cumbria and has the knowledge to code my MY16 mirrors to fold upon locking with the fob.
Cheers
O

Hello @McCarney,where in Cumbria are you? Mike at M-Tech in Dalston near Carlisle coded my reverse camera for me for £20. Im pretty sure he could do it for you,hope that helps

Hi Martin,

I’m in Penrith so not a million miles away. That’s great I will give him a shout.

cheers
O

No problem,Mikes really knows his stuff when it comes to Vw's. Can do all your servicing etc as well,keeps your stamp/warranty in order and obviously way cheaper than the main stealers,hope you get it sorted

Hi
I want to add the rear fader option to my stereo.
I have found somebody that has vcds software in my area but they have never enabled this option.

I have seen a step by step guide to do this but now I cant find the guide.

Does anybody know where I can find the guide?

Im sure the will but if they dont get it sorted let me know. I work in Aston-u-Lyne so pretty near.

I'm based in the North West and am looking to see who may be available near me to make an adjustment to the Park Assist tone and volume.

I believe this is adjustable with VCDS.... but I am not sure if this is easily adjusted..?

Any advice appreciated. Thanks

Thanks, just want to turn it down and change the tone...

I was looking if anyone local around the Manchester area could help...

I may have to wait until I get down to absolut5 for my next upgrade and tie it in on my visit.

There are people around Manchester with VCDS but maybe with social distancing it’s the wrong time to be asking.

Hello, I've ballsed my dash work so that I have an airbag warning light on startup... think it was the unconnected cable under the driver's seat that did it... I think I'm right that I need a vcds bit kit to clear the warning that I get on start up.. Whats the best way to find somebody near Stockport? many thanks all.

. I tried the map link on the first page but it didn't work . thankyou

Hello, I've ballsed my dash work so that I have an airbag warning light on startup... think it was the unconnected cable under the driver's seat that did it... I think I'm right that I need a vcds bit kit to clear the warning that I get on start up.. Whats the best way to find somebody near Stockport? many thanks all.

. I tried the map link on the first page but it didn't work . thankyou
I’m near Holmfirth if that’s any good to you. I do have to go over to Cheadle one afternoon this week, so could maybe meet up and clear it for you.

I’m near Holmfirth if that’s any good to you. I do have to go over to Cheadle one afternoon this week, so could maybe meet up and clear it for you.
Many thanks for the offer but just been hit with my daughter having a high temp! so that's shut down till we get a test! as and when I guess . many thanks.

Back