Dave F

VIP Member
T6 Guru
is there anyone around Newcastle area that has VCDS and is willing to change folding mirrors to fold on remote and also to program fade for the back speakers. I am willing to pay for any help. Thanks

is there anyone around Newcastle area that has VCDS and is willing to change folding mirrors to fold on remote and also to program fade for the back speakers. I am willing to pay for any help. Thanks

I’m thinking about buying it but haven’t the foggiest how it works or what it does!

I’m doing some digging on here now and if it’s going to be worth it I’ll order tonight.

I’m thinking about buying it but haven’t the foggiest how it works or what it does!

I’m doing some digging on here now and if it’s going to be worth it I’ll order tonight.
I’m the same. I don’t mind getting it but will I ever use it again ? Also can I use it?.

I’m the same. I don’t mind getting it but will I ever use it again ? Also can I use it?.

This is all new to me. Last 4-5 cars have been BMW’s. I like the idea of being able to turn on auto locks but don’t really know what else it can do so do I really need it? Do I need to keep paying a subscription for the customisation to still work? Or is that just for me to check faults etc?

Literally have no clue :rofl:

Hi all, total newbie and VCDS ignoramus, is there anyone local to me with VCDS as I would like the mph showing on my screen and my mirrors to fold automatically. It's a t30 2016 highlines if that helps and I'm in Middlesbrough.
Cheers guys

That not too far I guess, about 70 mile
Only other option is head to a northern meet and ask a member if they can help you with your request. Or see if any member (that has the kit), is passing your area to meet up

Hi all, total newbie and VCDS ignoramus, is there anyone local to me with VCDS as I would like the mph showing on my screen and my mirrors to fold automatically. It's a t30 2016 highlines if that helps and I'm in Middlesbrough.
Cheers guys

Carista will do the large mph setting not rure if it will the folding mirrors though

Carista won’t do the folding mirrors on a MY16, that requires VCDS as it is a coding change rather than just changing a byte.

If you are still struggling let me know and if you fancy the drive down I will do it for you.

I'll be buying a VCDS lead in the very near future, I will however be starting at the beginning so may need assistance in getting up to speed with how things work.
I'm in Thornaby.

Cheers guys
yep near Hartlepool

Last edited by a moderator:
Back