VCDS in Sussex

The Ham

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi
New here, had a Kombi for about 6 weeks now and would the electric folding mirrors to work off of key/ignition, but don't have vcds.
I was wondering if there is anybody near me who is willing to do it for me, obviously there would be some beer tokens in exchange.
here's hoping.

Have you tried holding the remote down for a few seconds when you lock the van? Or resetting the single touch window switches?

@The Ham
first question is what model year have you got? It was possible to revise MY16 so 65/16 and Poss the very earliest 66 plates, however MY17 had a different electronic module on the mirrors/ windows, and it has never been cracked as to the recoding for them. MY18 came ready coded and do it straight away from the remote.

will need to research this , am an amateur, mine is a t30 highline 65 plate , so early model. It has folding mirrors and coming home lights etc. , not even sure if the mirrors can be changed to close with remote.

will need to research this , am an amateur, mine is a t30 highline 65 plate , so early model. It has folding mirrors and coming home lights etc. , not even sure if the mirrors can be changed to close with remote.
If you are on a 65 plate, and have the folding mirrors then yes you will be able to do it with VCDS, as mine is the same and has been recoded to achieve just that.

Back