Morrispd

VIP Member
Hi, has anyone vcds in / near Northampton that can code in my freshly fitted tow Bar?

Much appreciated...

Thanks, indespension did it for £20 in the end. I would like a play before I shell out for my own though if you will be at any of the meets, bus fest etc.

Hi All

I recently purchased my T6 Caravelle & purchased a VCDS
I'm very novice to the VCDS but I just wanted say a Big Thank you, as I have managed to do the following:
Folding mirrors
KMH to MPH
Large MPH
Auto locking
Dial sweep
Wiper sweep
Rain closing
Auto arming after 30 sec

Without all the input you people put on the forum I would of never been able to do this.
PS: what else can I do

Thanks

Martin

Thats pretty much the popular mods
If its a camper and you often run the engine stood still you can disable DRLs when the handbrake is on ?
If not and you have LED headlights if possible to make the DRLs dip when you indicate (but this over rides the above setting)

hi all

I’ve just finished fitting and wiring my towbar to my van and was wondering whether there is anyone local(ish) who might be willing to code the trailer wiring for me? Thank you in advance.

Hi all... I’m in the process of installing some rear speakers in my T6. Does anyone know of anyone that around Banbury/Northampton area that is able to do the necessary coding to enable the rear fader? Photos attached of my head unit and speakers. Tia 80F499FF-7F28-4642-9627-925F4FA7AABA.jpeg44BDCF04-5563-4D32-994C-A2A695713775.jpeg 43B44E20-3BBF-474F-960A-4B878665B72D.jpeg

Is there anyone in the North Oxfordshire/ South Northamptonshire area with VCDS? I need to code out a bulb warning issue on a 2013 Fabia Monte Carlo, as my son has changed all of his bulbs for LEDs. I keep putting my head in my hands every time the postie brings another box for him, but then think am I any better with all the stuff I've done to the T6.

Add me please, Vcds in Oxfordshire area.
Vcds scan is on page 52 of the led headlight retrofit thread @Pauly

DG Motorservices Wellingborough are your people.
I use them for everything including VCDS

Back