VCDS in Kent

Hi mate.
Was waiting for you to reply lol.
He said that’s fine. I also know a mobile mechanic in Gravesend too. TW Mobile Mechanic. Drives a T6. What days you around??

Hi mate.
Was waiting for you to reply lol.
He said that’s fine. I also know a mobile mechanic in Gravesend too. TW Mobile Mechanic. Drives a T6. What days you around??
I’m around most afternoons / evenings. Only days this week that are no good are Thursday and Friday.

Tony is on Holiday for two weeks on the Isle of Wight. Just waiting for Festa to get back to me.

Hi guys,
Is there anyone local to the Kent/ Medway area that would be interested shall I say to possible help with some coding of some new headlight to be fitted, by this I mean dipped with main I think :rolleyes:

Cheers

Are you upgrading your dash cluster to the virtual dash? We fit and code these

Hi guys,
Is there anyone local to the Kent/ Medway area that would be interested shall I say to possible help with some coding of some new headlight to be fitted, by this I mean dipped with main I think :rolleyes:

Cheers
Did you find anyone / anywhere to do this in Kent / Medway. I am in Tonbridge and looking for someone to do my new headlights.

Did you find anyone / anywhere to do this in Kent / Medway. I am in Tonbridge and looking for someone to do my new headlights.
Pretty sure Carista can do this now….

edit: just checked, and I can’t see it. Booooooooo

Last edited:
Back