VCDS - Bristol/west England area

Mark Howkins

T6 Pro
Hi,

I'd like to switch on the 'Power Folding Windows on Vehicle Lock' option. I have 180 Euro 6 model.

Can anyone in the Bristol/Windsor/Leicester areas help?

it would be much appreciated.

180 is euro 5 and should be fine to activate folding mirrors on key but if it is a euro 6 it can't be done with coding only

Hi,

I'd like to switch on the 'Power Folding Windows on Vehicle Lock' option. I have 180 Euro 6 model.

Can anyone in the Bristol/Windsor/Leicester areas help?

it would be much appreciated.
That's quite a wide range and nowhere near your map location, are you visiting/passing by those areas? Cos, I'm just north of Bristol just a short hop off the M5?

I work in Bristol Mon - Fri, Live in Leicester and Visit Bracknell/Windsor often.

@Loz if you are happy to help would you be available one evening or Friday, late afternoon?

A bit busy this week, unless you come up this evening, but next week looks okay in the evenings.

I’ll pm you my details.

Looking to have folding wing mirrors on key fob
Auto lock on drive away.
MPH displayed on MFD.
Tear drop wipe.
Beep on lock.

I am just north of Bristol (Berkeley) I’ll be back in a couple of weeks time if you want to pop up?

Morning,

I was wondering if there was anyone in or around Bristol (evenings/weekends) or Gloucester (week days) who could help with my warming light on my dash,
Recently changed steering clock/slip ring and now the horn works and the control buttons but thrown up traction control warning?!

any help would be much appreciated in exchange for beer monies

I'm in Berkeley so if you detour on your way home I can do it for you.

Hi Loz ....would you be able to do a few things on mine please mate ?

Also switched the ignition on when the airbag was unplugged to got the bloody light on now ‍:rolleyes:

Hi folks. New to this forum.
Having rear speakers put in when we get our T6 conversion done in a couple weeks. Need help with fade to the back. Anyone local?
Also saw something about wing mirror function on remote? That would be

Hi folks. New to this forum.
Having rear speakers put in when we get our T6 conversion done in a couple weeks. Need help with fade to the back. Anyone local?
Also saw something about wing mirror function on remote? That would be
What part of Bristol are you located? Im in Bedminster.

Last edited:
Back