Spot on
They fit with Number 4 fitting
Thanks for the heads up happy wife (Golf) and happy me (T6).:thumbsup:

Still time to order

Looking at wiperblades.co.uk it would appear that both the A351S and AP24U are compatible.
The A351S are a "push button arm" only blade, the type of fitting on the T6.
Whereas the AP24U includes 4 fittings for "the four most commonly used wiper arm for new style flat wiper blades" one of which is for the push button arm style.
Euro Car Parts don't appear to stock the A351S.

Hopefully when they arrive someone can tell us for definite (I don't have my van until Sunday).
(Just point out I'm not associated with Euro Car Parts in anyway, haha)

I think that these are the A351S set on Euro Car Parts - so if its 50% off that, that's an even better deal, as it's a set of two for £29.99 as far as I can see... so front blade for £15! Not bad at all

I think that these are the A351S set on Euro Car Parts - so if its 50% off that, that's an even better deal, as it's a set of two for £29.99 as far as I can see... so front blade for £15! Not bad at all

Good spot @dennismo!!

That one doesn't come up when I put my reg in, but does when I manually select VW Transporter 2017 2.0L Diesel, £15 for a front set is certainly not bad at all!!

Last edited:
Just checking, this is for 2 blades? Or do I need to order 2 separately?

Look like theres 2 in the box by what it says under Fitment Detail - "Length 600+600mm / 24+24"
Thats what I thought. How dd you guys get them so fast, says delivery time 3-4 days for me :/, not that it matters I suppose.

Thats what I thought. How dd you guys get them so fast, says delivery time 3-4 days for me :/, not that it matters I suppose.

Place your order before 3pm and your order will be delivered by 6pm.

Same Day Delivery is FREE for orders over £10, otherwise we have a standard delivery rate of £3.95.

I’m just going off my experience, I ordered off my reg they didn’t fit with any of the fittings supplied, even had two of the shop staff out trying, they then found the part I mentioned which were a direct fit, no messing went straight on.

Cant believe I just bought the A351 set this weekend for £21.95 from my local motor factors.

That aside, they are the best wipers I've ever used and clip straight onto the arms.

Back