How many of the bulk packs would I need for a SWB PV? Thanks
I bought their kit which 2 bulk packs worth in it, it did the roof, tail gate, both rear quarters, 2 sliders, bonnet and 1 rear arch and this is what I had left, just ordered another 2 bulk pack while it’s cheap and that should see the whole van done 69688A09-3685-43DF-986E-4AE717CEC0F5.jpeg

Yep kit had 80 sheets in it, there’s a lot of different views on the application of this, some say you only need a sheet in the centre of the panel and some say cover if all, I went down the cover it all route and i did take it to the extreme and covered every bit even down to adding a single little square to an edge just to finish it off but that’s just how I am and how I like things to look even when no one else will see it.

@Deaky
Bum...missed out.. had this response..

Good evening, the offer was only valid until 11.30pm yesterday, Sunday 06th Jan which is why the code wouldn't have worked for you this morning.

Kind regards

Stephanie

Just used this code on my order of a LWB extreme bundle and some under bonnet liner, seems to have worked OK.

Euro Car Parts has 50% off wiper blades for the next 2 days 12 hours (including Bosch ones).
Use code - SALE55

Front (Bosch AP24U) (Left and Right are same but sold separately)
Usually £21.99, with code £10.99
Note: these require the use of included adaptor number 4 (cheers @Johnod17 :thumbsup:)

Front Set (Bosch A351S)
Usually £29.99, with code £14.99
Note: 2 blades included in box, both same length, fits straight on, no need for adaptor (cheers @dennismo and @F2JON :thumbsup:)

Rear (Bosch A403H)
Usually £17.49, with code £8.74

Full set for Transporter therefore £30.73 £23.73 rather than £61.47 £47.48

Can get free same day delivery too (order before 3pm and spend more that £9.99, only if in stock at local store) can collect in store for free too if you're not going to be in, otherwise it's 3-4 days.

EDITED to include front set link and total price changed

Last edited:
Let’s hope they’re the right ones, there’s a specific set for the transporter when I ordered a set from there they were listed wrong. A351s is the Bosch part number that are a direct fit no adapters etc.

Let’s hope they’re the right ones, there’s a specific set for the transporter when I ordered a set from there they were listed wrong. A351s is the Bosch part number that are a direct fit no adapters etc.

Looking at wiperblades.co.uk it would appear that both the A351S and AP24U are compatible.
The A351S are a "push button arm" only blade, the type of fitting on the T6.
Whereas the AP24U includes 4 fittings for "the four most commonly used wiper arm for new style flat wiper blades" one of which is for the push button arm style.

Hopefully when they arrive someone can tell us for definite (I don't have my van until Sunday).
(Just point out I'm not associated with Euro Car Parts in anyway, haha)

Last edited:
Fantastic! Just ordered too (checked first via my registration number, and these are stated as being the correct ones). Thanks!

Back