Variotech 3000 rail covers

@BuzzardBoy
@Dorlo
@Ricardo T

Are you guys still interested in these?

If you are, I can get a large format printer delivered in two weeks. It will print half of a set of covers in a single job lasting 13 hours, this means I can do a full set over 48 hours (two nights).

If this plan comes together, I'll do them at £125 per set including postage.

I've got the printer (it's an Ender 5 Plus) and I'm testing it now, to start with I'm printing a piece at 405mm for myself, to replace the 2x200mm pieces I made previously.

Also I've had a proper measure in the van and revised the piece sizes a little. The new piece lengths for my LWB from front to back;

1. 200mm
2. 290mm
3. 245mm
4. 245mm
5. 405mm
6. 145mm

I have altered the length of piece 1&2 to suit actual seat positions, but they still add up to 290mm, as before.

Piece #1 may be different for you, depending on how the front of the rails is covered (mine has a piece of angle aluminium over it), and how the front of your seat is finished (mine has a 15mm ply front on it, which clears these trims). If your seat positions are the same as mine, all the other pieces should be ok.

Piece #5 was 2x200mm, now slightly longer at 405mm.

Piece #7 - I don't need it, we never put the seat all the way back, if you do, I can make a piece to your measurements (for us it would be about 400mm). If you want these pieces I'll do them for an extra £10.

@Dorlo - are you still interested?

Mods - When I have a set to photograph, I'll move this to the FOR SALE section, hopefully it's ok here for now?

Thanks for the update@T6Jay. Will you be printing them in Grey still?
I can print any colour that's available. In the brand of filament I've been using, they have black, white, red & grey.

If you have a special request for something else I can look for it, but it may increase the price a little (£10?) if I can't use a full reel.

Back