Vanstyle Aftermarket H7 Headlights...

Stay Frosty

Electrician
T6 Legend
Not sure about these bad boys but they looked interesting at £400 odd and now even more interesting at £356.99, is it my vision being clouded by the wallet friendly price or should I pay the extra £123 and get the admittedly sexier sequential style from THQ?

This is a rhetorical question as it has been noted that, apparently, I'm always buying something else for the camper :oops:, that apart what does the team think?

link might help...:rolleyes:

VW T6 TRANSPORTER 2015-19 BLACK CHROME INNER LED DRL HEADLIGHT REPLACEMENT UNITS | eBay

They all suffer from lacquer peel eventually. for light output, caravelle headlights are a worthy upgrade. User beware

Please Note - During the manufacturing process of these headlights, we have taken every measure to ensure that these units are a straight swap for your T6 factory headlights. We have, however, experienced an intermittent bulb warning light on the dash which we are yet to trace back to the unit. This does not affect the performance of these headlights or your van in any manner at all and is just a minor inconvenience to look at.

I’d be a bit put off by this. I think they are basically the same as the THQ v2 lights but they say they don’t get any warning messages. Maybe vanstyle are just more honest though. V2 lights are very common on here and well regarded so it might be worth considering those instead

Please Note - During the manufacturing process of these headlights, we have taken every measure to ensure that these units are a straight swap for your T6 factory headlights. We have, however, experienced an intermittent bulb warning light on the dash which we are yet to trace back to the unit. This does not affect the performance of these headlights or your van in any manner at all and is just a minor inconvenience to look at.

I’d be a bit put off by this. I think they are basically the same as the THQ v2 lights but they say they don’t get any warning messages. Maybe vanstyle are just more honest though. V2 lights are very common on here and well regarded so it might be worth considering those instead
Yeah, I had read that and was a little wary hence asking here. I will look at the THQ ones now thx

I have the V3’s which I’m very pleased with but a lot of people with the V2s seem to be sticking with them as they think they look better and/or they think the indicator is not bright enough on the V3’s. Not a problem for me though as I only use them when I turn the hazards on to shop ;)

Just noticed you still have your T5 as your profile pic, you have a T6 now though right, I’m sure I saw you post about it? Is it not time for a update? :)

Just noticed you still have your T5 as your profile pic, you have a T6 now though right, I’m sure I saw you post about it? Is it not time for a update? :)
With the THQ lights (just been looking) do I want to be going for the standard, racing vision or HQ led option?

Ah now that’s a whole different question. I went for the uprated standard as the LEDs are technically illegal but there’s a whole load of posts of this too.

But yet to fit as I’m waiting until I get the grill out again.

When I do I’ll have a set of the uprated bulbs going cheap!

That’s because you have just opened up your wallet and the T6 is taking your money out for you :)

The best option to go for is retrofit OEM LEDs;)

Ah now that’s a whole different question. I went for the uprated standard as the LEDs are technically illegal but there’s a whole load of posts of this too.
Is that the standard H7 for dipped and standard H1 for main beam?

The THQ LED option was for H7s only they were not offering H1 (high beam) although I believe the planned to. Maybe they have released these now. I also bought some uprated H1s but mainly for the white colour (and yes I am that vain). Not fitted those yet enough hence to save my wallet I’ve not checked on anything to do with lights recently.

Well, not quite anything, I have bought some sequential repeaters for the mirrors but they are still on the slow boat from China

Reactions: CAB
Back