Vanshades options for twin-door

dave_b

VIP Member
T6 Guru
What options do I choose?

I have sliding windows on both sides. It’s a factory Kombi, so genuine VW windows.

For behind driver, the options are Fixed Window or Sliding, so seems sensible to select the sliding option.

But for passenger side. The options are
Fixed or aftermarket sliding window, or
Genuine VW Window

Do I opt for Genuine VW window ? (It doesn’t mention that it’s for genuine VW sliding?)

Also, best guess at my carpet colour?
Anthracite?

8CE759EF-70BD-421A-9A67-A4B34D0FAC2D.jpeg

FE3AC3DD-9AD4-47FA-A960-0B95CEBEA414.jpeg

120688DF-E45E-44DE-B32A-97E717B30D95.jpeg

927C842C-8F02-4005-90DC-2BDB3A141C27.jpeg

I think you can order a sample sheet with the carpet colours, we did a couple of years ago. No idea on the window, best call or email?

I found the team at Vanshades to be incredibly helpful. I’d give them a call and I’d bet they will be able to get you sorted! (Pretty sure it will be Genuine VW though…)

I have Vanshades in my Kombi (RHD, original VW windows) and love them. I’ve just checked back at my order from Nov last year and assuming you’re talking about the passenger side sliding door, I ordered:
“Window Pod K - Nearside sliding door (OEM sliding window).”
The Vanshades team are really helpful so definitely worth contacting them if unsure.
I had just finished carpeting my van so ordered the Vanshades without carpet and did them myself. Even with the carpet samples from Vanshades, I wasn’t 100% sure the carpet colours were going to match so saved a bit of money going the DIY route (I appreciate that doesn’t help if you’re not sure of your carpet colour)

What options do I choose?

I have sliding windows on both sides. It’s a factory Kombi, so genuine VW windows.

For behind driver, the options are Fixed Window or Sliding, so seems sensible to select the sliding option.

But for passenger side. The options are
Fixed or aftermarket sliding window, or
Genuine VW Window

Do I opt for Genuine VW window ? (It doesn’t mention that it’s for genuine VW sliding?)

Also, best guess at my carpet colour?
Anthracite?

View attachment 160477

View attachment 160478

View attachment 160479

View attachment 160480
Hi Dave.

I’m a Vanshades dealer, why don’t we have a chat about this tomorrow afternoon when you’re in? I can do supply and fit or supply only. You can have a look at my samples catalogue and make sure you get the right carpet etc.

Cheers,

Chris.

I ordered a carpet and blind sample .. really worth doing to help choose your design …. I ordered a Window pod B for near side sliding door with window… as I have a twin slider I ordered Pod L and Pod I for rear tailgate window

Hi Dave.

I’m a Vanshades dealer, why don’t we have a chat about this tomorrow afternoon when you’re in? I can do supply and fit or supply only. You can have a look at my samples catalogue and make sure you get the right carpet etc.

Cheers,

Chris.

Perfect. See you tomorrow.

Back