Vanshades fitting video

Yep, makes it smaller @Smiffy , but if you want the convenience of blinds with true blackout, and ease of use, there are no others.. It isn't that bad tbh, and when reversing, I've got the camera anyway.. :thumbsup: I'll get a pic later of the outside if I can..

Same here and Saying that I can't say I've looked out the rear window since I've had it

Still waiting for jay to come up and fix this wiring issue and bring them up from market harbourough

You hoping to have them done for 10th?.
What colour did you go for?. PL?.

Im hoping to do them next weekend if he brings them up in the week (evening
I've emailed him to say i could do with them before next weekend to fit.
Anthracite blackout no flash colours

Went for the Raven, as the trim is Graphite so giving a darker contrast.. Looked at the anthracite, but decided whilst close to the graphite trim, it was slightly lighter and not by enough for me.. So went darker to play "safe" :thumbsup:

Sorry, just looked at van shades site, the other option was slate, can't find the anthracite..

@andythom188 Nice color and was a close thing for me, but I'm not good with interior design, so just decided to go darker mate:thumbsup: they will look good fitted :) did you see my two earlier posts, last one showing the rear pod fitted?

@andythom188 Nice color and was a close thing for me, but I'm not good with interior design, so just decided to go darker mate:thumbsup: they will look good fitted :) did you see my two earlier posts, last one showing the rear pod fitted?
Hi dave I've just looked at the rear picture and description of how to fit all these tips have helped a lot m8 if you lived nearer I would buy you a couple of pints for all the help :thumbsup:

@andythom188 , your welcome, hope it's given a couple of clues and insights, let me know how you get on or if you want any more pics etc.. If I was nearer, I'd offer you a hand.

IMG_2036.JPG IMG_2035.JPG I was bored got 2 hours while kids sleep i know what I will dry fit the rear quarter vanshades, tempory fix to see what they look like
Not to keen on how jay has lined them on the back of the surroundas I can see where he has trimmed the lining from outside I will have to redo them or join the lining on the rear to cover areas that are seen threw the window, I'm fussy it's got to be right,
Here is a pic think the slate and charcoal go well together

Back