VanMax pop-top..??

Don’t Hi lo get terrible reviews ? I’ve heard skyline are much better? Im Looking at taking the plunge , and would appreciate advice also.

Hi did you get the van max streamline fitted through Halifax campers ?
We’re just about to book for fitting but can’t find much on them.
Any feedback appreciated
No I had mine done at Vanmax HQ at Castleford, but they no longer fit them there.
I went to Halifax Campers and saw a couple they had done and the job seemed fine to me.
They were supposed to ring me the following day and never did so I went to Iain at Vanmax.
If you’re local then call and see them.

No I had mine done at Vanmax HQ at Castleford, but they no longer fit them there.
I went to Halifax Campers and saw a couple they had done and the job seemed fine to me.
They were supposed to ring me the following day and never did so I went to Iain at Vanmax.
If you’re local then call and see them.

No we’re in Leicestershire, so I’ve contacted van max about local installers, if anywhere closer than Halifax.
Just trying to get some feedback from people who have the van max slimline pop top installed - can’t find many on internet

Don’t Hi lo get terrible reviews ? I’ve heard skyline are much better? Im Looking at taking the plunge , and would appreciate advice also.

It depends who fits the roof, only get it fitted from personal recommendations because it’s a one-time job with no way back.

My HiLo has been great, but my fitter sadly ceased trading in lockdown so I can’t personally make a recommendation now.

Back