Vango Siesta Issue

@Zave The weather cleared up on Sunday morning so I opened the Elwood box!! Now bearing In mind I've never fitted anything like this before and we didn't actually fully peg it out, we had it out of the bag, attached, a couple of pegs in, deflated and back in the bag in about 25 minutes.....It all seems to fit ok, I can slide it to a point where the side door only just contacts the material so I'm happy.....The only downer is...The BSB next weekend has now been designated as "no spectators!!"therefore no circuit campsite. As it goes, I can still probably go as I fortunately have connections....... There is a campsite next door which would do but it seems quite expensive for two nights? £72? Hven't made my mind up whether to go or not.....

@Zave The weather cleared up on Sunday morning so I opened the Elwood box!! Now bearing In mind I've never fitted anything like this before and we didn't actually fully peg it out, we had it out of the bag, attached, a couple of pegs in, deflated and back in the bag in about 25 minutes.....It all seems to fit ok, I can slide it to a point where the side door only just contacts the material so I'm happy.....The only downer is...The BSB next weekend has now been designated as "no spectators!!"therefore no circuit campsite. As it goes, I can still probably go as I fortunately have connections....... There is a campsite next door which would do but it seems quite expensive for two nights? £72? Hven't made my mind up whether to go or not.....
Glad it fits. Thanks for the feedback. Bummer about the BSB. I'd say pay the £72, it's not as though you've got many other holiday options.

Just brushed fabsil into all the seams last night, I put loads into them, off to wales next weekend for a couple of weeks so will see if this has done the trick, hopefully as we are fully prepared for wet weather it might not rain in wales.

I went ahead and bought a Vango Ellwood via Go Outdoors for £250. I'm very happy with it. Nice and light and compact. Easy to erect and strike and fits back in the bag including the pump. Sliding door touches the side when open but not a problem. Roof does pond water but you just give it a shake. Held up to the storm we had Friday night. I recommend.

Would like to see if the Vango generic inner tent will fit.

I went ahead and bought a Vango Ellwood via Go Outdoors for £250. I'm very happy with it. Nice and light and compact. Easy to erect and strike and fits back in the bag including the pump. Sliding door touches the side when open but not a problem. Roof does pond water but you just give it a shake. Held up to the storm we had Friday night. I recommend.

Would like to see if the Vango generic inner tent will fit.
Are you SWB or LWB and if SWB does it fit rail ok? Is there decent headroom?

Back