Sold VANGO RHÔNE PLUS ….The hole kit and caboodle…

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanDamMan

Wanderer…Not lost..Enjoy life’s Journey
VIP Member
T6 Legend
For Sale…

4DE9F0B2-A944-497B-8043-A875942DDEB2.jpeg
Vango Rhône Low Polycotten tent …Ground Sheet..Carpet…Skyliner…Bedroom pod BR001…drive away kit..( this includes both the original short Version and I’ve added a 2.4m length figure of 8 …Plus my own adaptor/connector that helps with drive away setups …all original pegs/pump/ hammer…
its a great addition to family camping and ideal as it has breathable material to help cool nights and hot days….only used 3 times so in very good condition
Reason for sale….Basically down sizing….

£1200…( it’s a lot of kit )…

Delivery…Not posting as it’s a lot of kit….Can arrange to meet if needing

Ps Any question PM me…:)

How many awnings have you got?!
I guess as I have one of these (worth every penny btw) and I’m buying your other one I can’t really talk! :)

How many awnings have you got?!
I guess as I have one of these (worth every penny btw) and I’m buying your other one I can’t really talk! :)
Haha… This story gets expensive..We started basic with a basic Vango canopy..that got upgraded to the canopy + sides..then the Air Hub…then the Rhône..We love Vango stuff :)
Must stop going to shows……but as with life you aspire to live in a mansion then in later years down size :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edit… This product is essentially the Vango Galli Air TC Low……Vango dropped the name Rhône as it cause confusion..but as we all know Vango change little bits so to increase that seasons sales…

Price Changed £950…..

Excellent valve for the top range model..As said above by an independent member ( only paid him £5 :laugh::laugh::laugh:) it’s the “Dog’s “

This additional attachment helps with a better drive away/set up ( was made for me )

B2C53E8F-7752-44EA-A085-E029898CE81C.jpeg

Have you got some more Pictures you could PM me along with all dimensions with the extension etc on?

Have you got some more Pictures you could PM me along with all dimensions with the extension etc on?
Hi …its currently awaiting collection so it’s potentially sold …but if it falls through i will come back with details… sorry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back