Vango Kela V Standard (as opposed to Low) awning

hunta

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I thought I'd picked up a deal on a Kela V awning, which is now on its way to me. Bit late in the day, I've realised that 'Standard' refers to the height, and 'Low' is probably the usual height for a T6. The standard is recommended from 205cm.

Would anyone know whether it's going to be worth trying, or am I best off returning it without taking it out of the packaging?

I thought I'd picked up a deal on a Kela V awning, which is now on its way to me. Bit late in the day, I've realised that 'Standard' refers to the height, and 'Low' is probably the usual height for a T6. The standard is recommended from 205cm.

Would anyone know whether it's going to be worth trying, or am I best off returning it without taking it out of the packaging?
Hi.. I’d return it …..what will happen if you keep… the extra material will hang and the sides will bow and be an issue in strong wind….in fact it will drive you mad :geek:….also if you intend to lower the van ( if not already) it would be worse …send it back..beg forgiveness…and hope they have the low:)

Back