Vango Galli skyliner - worth buying ???

andy greenwood

VIP Member
T6 Guru
does anyone who has the Galli/Galli compact bought the optional Skyliner ? According to T'internet it provides thermal protection? I was wondering if its worth buying one.

My Mrs picked one up last week but we won't be using it until next week. TBH, I was a bit sceptical about the thermal protection bit and only a little less sceptical about it's reputed ability to reduce condensation in the awning but we will see (it was only £20 so hardly a major outlay!). I'll report back after next week if your interested. That said, I think we will be lucky if the sun comes out and is strong enough for us to need the thermal bit.

My Mrs picked one up last week but we won't be using it until next week. TBH, I was a bit sceptical about the thermal protection bit and only a little less sceptical about it's reputed ability to reduce condensation in the awning but we will see (it was only £20 so hardly a major outlay!). I'll report back after next week if your interested. That said, I think we will be lucky if the sun comes out and is strong enough for us to need the thermal bit.
Nice one cheers, please let me know what you think of it

Back