Sold Vango Tailgate AirHub Low Drive-Away Awning and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

VWSAWKS

Crafter
T6 Pro
Hi all,

I have this brand new Vango Airbeam Tailgate Awning unused other than inflating in my garden once to understand how it works. I had planned for this to be used with my slidepod that I've recently just sold to a forum member due to cancelling my van factory order because of further delays.

Mine is this package, so you get inflatable awning inc pump pegs etc, vango protective ground sheet, vango carpet, fixing kit for awning rail fitment but can be used with the storm straps if no awning rail available.

Looking for £350 or may consider a reasonable offer.

Collection from Essex, SS5

SmartSelect_20220617-220946_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20220617-221813_Chrome.jpg

Hi all,

I have this brand new Vango Airbeam Tailgate Awning unused other than inflating in my garden once to understand how it works. I had planned for this to be used with my slidepod that I've recently just sold to a forum member due to cancelling my van factory order because of further delays.

Mine is this package, so you get inflatable awning inc pump pegs etc, vango protective ground sheet, vango carpet, fixing kit for awning rail fitment but can be used with the storm straps if no awning rail available.

Looking for £350 or may consider a reasonable offer.

Collection from Essex, SS5

View attachment 161281

View attachment 161282
Hi mate I could be interested if its still for sale? How does it attach to the back of the van?

Hi, Yes still for sale.i found this online for you. Basically storm straps go over the vehicle and peg out in front of the van.

SmartSelect_20220619-195911_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: JOG
is this compatible with a poptop?
Hi, so as I've written above I've never used and I don't have a Transporter so I can't comment as to whether or not it can be used with a poptop. You would have to do your own research but my initial thoughts are I can't see why not, I would of thought the storm straps would just run along the sides of the poptop when erected but I'm no expert in campervans.

It flipping well better had - it's what my convertor (VTA) is recommending for my camper conversion (with HiLo roof).

Yup I've got one of these and you just have to route the straps either side of the pop top, then cross in front of the windshield. We tend to have the roof up all the time, so just detach the straps before lowering the roof if taking off for the day. All good and a fantastic bit of kit.

You couldn't get these new for love nor money this time last year so someone's in for a real bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back