Vanfurniture.co.uk U-Shaped Bed System

I used GB Foam Direct because the turnaround seemed to be quicker. Read a lot of reviews saying delays were bad with Foam Superstore which put me off. I went for the GB41M foam but they do a firmer one than that as well.

Thanks.
Just put in an order with them myself for my first seat in duck egg fabric.

It's taken a while to find someone who could do it with online ordering, thanks for the recomendation!

Hello U shaped lounge set up owners
I’m also thinking of having a u shape set up made by Van furniture, installed into our SWB, but with a few alterations.
If I removed the left hand cushion ( the area next to the kitchen unit, would there be enough room on the bed for two average adults, I’m guessing it will be snug, or do you really need the left section to sleep on?
We do have a pop top to use too.
My plan is to remove the small seat cushion, build a deep pull out draw on top of this base unit, then on top of this new draw, build a pull out table on runners, the top of the pull out table housing will be the same level as the kitchen unit, so it can increase the length of worktop.
Then half way along this, build a wardrobe ‘of types’ to the rear of van, the Wardrobe won’t have a front or any doors as I’m hoping to have two hold-all type bags that hook inside , something like these swift basecamp bags that hook on to units, they can hang.
The two sides of the wardrobe will be braced by a rail/pole so if the bags weren’t in, we could hang jackets up etc, like a proper wardrobe, anyway does this sound like a doable plan?..90CB0A19-E21A-4C39-B127-F9916E2774E3.png90CB0A19-E21A-4C39-B127-F9916E2774E3.png

Back