Van-X LED tail lamps for tailgate

What do they mean by dynamic do you think, do they flick across like truck and Audi lights? I'd be up for that

I think that's what they mean by that yes although looking at these then it's more of a case of up or down depending on where they start from. Looks like dynamic can be turned off though if you don't like it.

Here is a video of them working, not entirely sure about them anymore, dynamic indicators would definitely have to be turned off. Another downside is that they only have one reversing and fog light.

* Moderator edited *
Link removed as corrupting page

Last edited by a moderator:
Moderator edit
Link removed as its corrupting page[/QUOTE]

Apologies for that, was it the way I inserted the video link?

No it was inserted correctly but because it was linking from facebook it was corrupting the page, may have been a problem with the source page/video
@LordGozer can you send me a link to the video you posted so i can test it out please see if theres an underlying problem i need to resolve

Apparently their other lights have been known to let in water and mist up

Correct the T5 ones do, due to the heat from the resistor pack. Latest ones have the resistor pack on the outside of the unit. Thus stopping the condensation.

I've just fitted some plug in and play LED rear lights from vanx to my t6.all the lights work perfectly outside but it's throwing up a bulb out error on dash and when I indicate right the internal repeater on dash flashes double time yet outside everythings normal.vanx sent me a 10w resister to fit to earth and indicator and its not solved anything. Also sometimes error light will come on if I turn side lights on but not always but the lights themselves work fine.so I'm abit confused.i have led headlights aswell if that makes a difference. Is 10w resistor correct for indicator?

Back