Van Weather Cover

I’ve had several covers for various vehicles from them and I can definitely say they are very good. One of my cars lived outside permanently and with the cover nothing got through to the paint. It was easy enough to fit the cover to a car for one person but I would think it’s a two person job for a T6.

I use a maypole universal for my T6 swb
As others have said clean cover use clean cover.
this is a process I go through as it’s only used at weekends, I have a fiamma awning / bike rack and roof box and over still fits without moving around. Once I wash I dry before fitting it can be a little hard on own but with a ladder it’s fine, I also hook up to EHU and leave a few days then turn off etc. Works for me and might but a trickle charge for wintering

Decided to put the van under cover for abit. I’ve had this cover up in the loft for about 18months, now I’m back on my bicycle which is another issue.

FBF1FED0-AEE4-425F-BAA1-CFD4C9208172.jpeg

4EB3C997-1A0D-4220-99D9-1DC3D30B4C9B.jpeg

Hiya.

I park my van outside and in the week it gets covered in tree sap and bird cack. I have an SWB with a factory bike rack, and thought I might get a t6 LWB weatherproof cover ('bout 99 quid on ebay) to protect it + rack from the elements. Anyone recommend a cover, manufacturer, or have the same problem?

Thanks,

D.
Did you buy a LWB cover? - like you I have a swb with a fitted bike rack at the back - Rob

Back