Van Noob

RedUn

Kombi... work in progress
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Evening all,

About time I put my first post on here...

I've been on and off buying a Transporter for a year or so now, in the last few weeks finally decided it had to be a T6 Kombi and last week agreed to buy one!

I've not picked her up yet but she's an 18 plate 150bhp highline in Indium Grey, hoping to collect in the next week or so!

Done lots of reading on here, you lot have cost me a fortune already! :D

Plans so far are full machine polish as the paintwork is fairly swirled, front window tints and deflectors, then more than likely lowered and spacers before I start the insulation and lining job! Oh and headlight and tail light upgrades as I think it's got H4s and no Led rears!

Other than that I look forward to meeting some of you, is there anyone around Bedfordshire/Hertfordshire area? Be interested to catch up and check out your vans!

Pics will be added as soon as I collect :cool:

Cheers all
Rick

Excellent! Are there many monthly meets on around here? Be interested to catch up!

Nothing regular really, but be good to catch up some time and have a natter. My profile pic was taken up at Dunstable Downs. Nice little spot up there.

Sounds good, once I get sorted I'll happily organise something around here and see who's about! Tbh I've only ventured up there once or twice, should probably get up there more!

Picked her up yesterday followed by a 200 mile cruise home, returned 42mpg at 70ish, can't complain about that one bit!

Pics to follow... First mod complete, debadged! :D

I genuinely thought it would get low 30s!? That was on shell diesel if it makes a difference

Back