For Sale VAN KING

revdecal

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Link to web site

Selling my Van King system for a SWB Kombi with a bench seat.
Mostly used as a parcel shelf with the mattress in dry storage at work.
Great condition. Super comfortable.

Collection from Braintree in Essex

£500

IMG_1513.JPG

tempImagegYXtYm.png

Link to web site

Selling my Van King system for a SWB Kombi with a bench seat.
Mostly used as a parcel shelf with the mattress in dry storage at work.
Great condition. Super comfortable.

Collection from Braintree in Essex

£500

View attachment 138741

View attachment 138742
How is that Labrador not tucking into the food???

Hi mate, Is this still available?

I have a 2017 SWB Kombi so need to be sure it would fit. Also is it easy and quick to remove as I will not need it in the van all of the time?

Thanks.

Hi there,

I have a Van King and its very quick and easy to fit. I keep it in the Van all the time and take out the mattress base and cross supports when I carry my bike. I leave the side supports in. Hope that helps.

Hi mate, Is this still available?

I have a 2017 SWB Kombi so need to be sure it would fit. Also is it easy and quick to remove as I will not need it in the van all of the time?

Thanks.
It is. Mine is a 2016 SWB Kombi so it will fit. As mentioned above, it takes 5 minutes to take out if need be.

No, went a long time ago I'm afraid
sorry
No problem, thanks for getting back to me. Also in Essex with a kombi and saw you went from a van king to a ovano. I’m torn between the two. Any standout reason you changed out for the ovano?

No problem, thanks for getting back to me. Also in Essex with a kombi and saw you went from a van king to a ovano. I’m torn between the two. Any standout reason you changed out for the ovano?
I like the flexibility of having the bulk head which helps with noise a little and storage as you can stack things against it if you have a big trip.
As I use the underneath area a lot for general work storage boxes and paddle boards, gym gear, kids bits and bobs, I was always finding myself half climbing in to reach things and it is really nice to simply pull the draw out and gain free access to what I need.
I also find things are not sliding around back there at all now which they used to with the VK.
The VanKing was fantastic for the budget I had at the time but I always had my eye on the Ovano when I could get the money together. The build quality is superb.

Really appreciate the message, I think you’ve just convinced me to go for it!
I don't think you'll regret it. The only down side I have found is if you ever want to throw something 'big' in the back. The VK is very quickly dismantled where the Ovano is not really. If I was still racing the Ovano wouldn't suit me as I couldn't put a bike in the back but I'm not so problem solved ;)
Good luck with your choice mate

Back