Van cover just for bonnet and windscreen on a t6.1

RealGoneKid

Hi

Just wondered if anyone could recommend somewhere that does some sort of bespoke cover for a t6.1, but just for the front windscreen and bonnet. In a similar style to the picture.

We live under two trees, bird dropping nightmare for roughly four months of the year, but only at the at the front. Before anyone asks/suggests I’m not looking for advice on birds, tree felling, car ports, parking differently/elsewhere, moving house, all of which have either been researched/considered/discounted.

But anything on covers greatly appreciated. Thanks.

3E62FAE7-431F-4F56-A394-A50A6AA7D933.jpeg

Other sizes available

ProTec will do custom covers (they are the people who make the caravan covers) and this looks like something that would be both easy and another market opportunity for them!

This company does what you want as two separate pieces but email them and see if they can help

How often do you use the van? It and the underside of the cover needs to be spotless clean before it's fitted. The bonnet will get scratched to hell it you are taking it off every day.

Reactions: DXX
I know it's a old post but, I was looking for a windscreen and bonnet cover but couldn't find one. I live next to massive oak trees, I love them, but when autumn comes every thing around my house gets covered in leaves and seeds, blocking our gutters and down spouts up.

Our T6 campervan becomes a right mess. The worst place is the bottom of the windscreen, seeds block the drain holes up and the leaves get into the windscreen wipers motor compartment.

We decided to extend our windscreen black out cover to cover part of our bonnet, it works great. See picture.

Why the Manifactured windscreen covers don't cover the gap at the bottom of the windscreen, is baffling to me.

20220928_170500.jpg

Reactions: CAB
Back