Van And Watch

How many G-Shocks do you have?!
Four at the min.....

Mainly bashers plus a nice one.

But seriously looking at a fifth... ( More of a nice dress watch).

(If a G-shock could be considered a dress watch)

Looking at a Mudmaster GWG-2000

Four at the min.....

Get a G-steel series. Can pass mine for a dress watch easily. Solar too which is a plus

Four at the min.....

have you looked at the ProTrek range - only seem to be available in the USA. They have triple sensors - altitude, barometric pressure and temperature. Another of my favorites is the MDV106 dive watch which are $40-60. You can also get a metal strap for them for not a lot and look good on a nato strap too.

Four at the min.....

Nice!! I can’t really talk - I’ve got four Christopher Ward’s and a series of other watches too. :)

I got some nicely made nato straps from Becketts in Norwich. I particularly wanted orange to go with my SKX011J but also have black and James Bond colours.

Phoenix made the original UK nato straps, as used by British Armed Forces, which are still available.

The ones I ordered are from omega and I had to get 2 clasps as the nylon one tapers but the leather one doesn’t do cost a lot more than I was hoping for.
Forgot to put the back of the watch picture it is really nice to wear and look at.
I had a Rolex Daytona which I sold a couple of years back and to be honest I prefer this .

A5F9A296-3B77-446B-9422-C0E50750A833.png

I think Submariners fall into that category nowadays although I've only got one so hardly a collection! I have got another Rolex that's fairly rare - a 1980s Day Date that I inherited from my dad. Mind you, it's more of a dress watch and really doesn't get out much nowadays. I've posted pictures of both on here before.
@Dave F. I've always thought those Deepseas were a bit big for my taste but that's a lovely watch. Thinking about it though, I don't think it's a lot bigger than my Seiko Samurai (Save The Oceans edition) which is also blue.

My dads got a deep sea red but never warm. I only asked the other day as I picked up a ladies 31mm Tiffany that I was on a list for but won’t be keeping it the wife doesn’t like it that much. I try and collect Rolex as and when if I can and Iv been very lucky to get 4 very hard watches to get.

I think Submariners fall into that category nowadays although I've only got one so hardly a collection! I have got another Rolex that's fairly rare - a 1980s Day Date that I inherited from my dad. Mind you, it's more of a dress watch and really doesn't get out much nowadays. I've posted pictures of both on here before.
@Dave F. I've always thought those Deepseas were a bit big for my taste but that's a lovely watch. Thinking about it though, I don't think it's a lot bigger than my Seiko Samurai (Save The Oceans edition) which is also blue.
You need to go and try one on and if you got one after a few days of wearing it everything else will feel small.
I’m going to put it on a rubber b strap in the next few weeks.

ABF5EB0E-3362-4490-9CDD-CA77F63BFC45.png

Back