Van And Watch

You need to go and try one on and if you got one after a few days of wearing it everything else will feel small.
I’m going to put it on a rubber b strap in the next few weeks.
No I don't - I'm now around 2 years clean with my watch buying addiction and have no desire to relapse. If you're after a nice rubber strap, have a look at WatchGecko. They're more expensive that your usual Ebay jobbie but not outrageously so

Last edited:
My dads got a deep sea red but never warm. I only asked the other day as I picked up a ladies 31mm Tiffany that I was on a list for but won’t be keeping it the wife doesn’t like it that much. I try and collect Rolex as and when if I can and Iv been very lucky to get 4 very hard watches to get.
You will never lose money they are good investments
No I don't - I'm now around 2 years clean with my watch buying addiction and have no desire to relapse. If you're after a nice rubber strap, have a look at WatchGecko. They're more expensive that your usual Ebay jobbie but not outrageously
No I don't - I'm now around 2 years clean with my watch buying addiction and have no desire to relapse. If you're after a nice rubber strap, have a look at WatchGecko. They're more expensive that your usual Ebay jobbie but not outrageously so
It is an addiction and when you get that call from an AD at retail price what do you say ?
I’m looking at the Rubber B strap which is made for the watch so fits perfect and you use the Rolex clasp .
Congratulations on you 2 years watch free

Authorised dealer, it just means if you get it from theme you pay RRP instead of the massively inflated grey market prices that are charged for Rolex watches .

I should of sold my GMT and subs last year but not in it to flip them, I sold my gmt Pepsi to my Dad for rrp price but was very lucky to get two extremely hard watches to get in less than 3 months.

Now before all you analogue boys start grabbing torches and pitchforks and shouting "Burn him"
I needed to upgrade my old Fenix 3 as it was battered.
Behold the Fenix 7 Pro Solar sapphire titanium.
Main uses are for golf, mountain biking and the odd workout.
Waiting for Garmin to release a how many Guinness have you drunk app and I'll be in heaven.

DSC_5887.JPG

DSC_5890.JPG

DSC_5888.JPG

I'd love one as I can use them for skydiving too but they look stupid on my skinny-arsed wrists. :(

Back