V5 duplicates docs

Texxaco

T6 T32 204 DSG on SoLow 3H Air remapped to 257PS
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
S the subject header suggests has anyone ever received two V5 documents for the same van?

I received a second one today so seem to own two vans with the same reg.

At least I do virtually :thumbsup::sneaky::whistle:

I haven't but I'm aware that the DVLA are running shifts around the clock. It.may have been processed buy someone at 3am who was half asleep!

Now that would make more sense. I saw the brown envelope land and thought “Please no, not a speeding ticket” :oops::unsure::whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: JOG
Is this on a brand new van ?, I was at a dealers the other week over heard car sales man getting bollocked cause they’d taken a trade in and they had notified delays and so had original owner but online and it had been processed and added an additional owner on they were not impressed

Is this on a brand new van ?, I was at a dealers the other week over heard car sales man getting bollocked cause they’d taken a trade in and they had notified delays and so had original owner but online and it had been processed and added an additional owner on they were not impressed
It’s not no, three years in March, got them a week apart too. They look same bar the document number which is different. Strange!

I had this a few years ago I was told by DVLA that there is only ever 1 current log book (V5) and if you have 2 then the later one is the real V5 and the other is just waste paper.

Reactions: CAB
Seconded @Daffy

I had 3 in quick succession (long story)

2nd was in the post when I needed to tax the van, and the website wouldn't accept the 1st, so had to pretend I had lost it and pay for a 3rd from the Post Office :oops:

Back