VB Air Suspension... you’ve got me thinking

Lone Wolf

T6 Pro
Thanks guys was asking about b14’s last week and now some of you’s are tempting me on the Air suspension.
Before i rob a Bank is everyone happy with their’s. I’m not fussed about going really low. Mainly for Comfort and the self levelling factor and lowering the van for easy entry .
What is the going rate?
I’m quoted so far about 5 grand :unsure:
Also only looks like a handful of firms that do it?
I’m in the Essex area and the nearest one to me is Norfolk and then Dirty weekenders which is about 3 hours away
Opinions appreciated :thumbsup:

I would always recommend Phil at The Install Company, Super nice guy, no bull and does a quality job.

I've been around a few air ride installers and some of the stuff I've seen is shocking, so be careful.

EDIT: He is based in Whetstone near Leicester.

Last edited:
I had my VB fitted by Rosmia. I find it a great system although I can’t compare with OEM suspension because I had it fitted effectively from new.
Self levelling on sites and car park mode to fit in my garage are the best features for me.
I’m Essex based too.

I had my VB fitted by Rosmia. I find it a great system although I can’t compare with OEM suspension because I had it fitted effectively from new.
Self levelling on sites and car park mode to fit in my garage are the best features for me.
I’m Essex based too.
Hi
I’ve just bought a caravelle with VB 4 wheel air on it. I’d like an installer to look at it , just to make sure all is well ( the self levelling doesn’t seem to work when I press that button)
Where did you get it fitted, as I’m only in Herts so near(Ish) you
Cheers

@Zyclamvw our VB suspension was fitted by Rosmia in Bolney RH17 5QU. It’s not too far from us, but it was actually installed as part of our conversation and is only 20 minutes drive from our converters so was particularly convenient. You should check that Rosmia would be able to ‘service’ it for you.

We are still very pleased with ours; just not allowed to use it at the moment unless we want to practice on our drive :rolleyes:

@Zyclamvw looking at your other post, if your T6 was previously a disability vehicle the VB may well have been installed by Rosmia as I believe this field is a particular specialty of theirs

Hi
I’ve just bought a caravelle with VB 4 wheel air on it. I’d like an installer to look at it , just to make sure all is well ( the self levelling doesn’t seem to work when I press that button)
Where did you get it fitted, as I’m only in Herts so near(Ish) you
Cheers
Self levelling will not work if Engine running. You have to turn off for it to work. Just a thought if you didn’t know

Back